Click to expand the sections below.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We gather and use certain information about individuals for company communications, to provide products and services, and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website, which helps us improve user experience.
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Website usage data including your location and/or IP address
• Other information relevant to client enquiries
• Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
The data we collect helps us understand how visitors interact with Inteum, enabling us to better communicate our product and service offerings.
Specifically, we may use data for:
• Our internal records.
• Improving Inteum Company products and services.
• Contacting you in response to a specific inquiry.
• Customizing the website to improve your experience.
• Sending promotional communications about products, services, offers and/or other content we determine is relevant to you.
• Contacting you via email, phone, post or social media for market research purposes.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your browser preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
• Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
• Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
• Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
• To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide
functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you may see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
• Unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link in our email communications.
• Send an email to email@example.com
• Write to us at: 312 11th Ave W #201, Kirkland, WA 98133.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission, or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the GDPR.
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Inteum.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.