Click to expand the sections below.
“Personal Data” is information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly, alone or together with other information. This includes things such as your full name, email address, phone number and certain cookie and network identifiers.
We gather and use certain information about individuals for company communications, to provide products and services, and to enable certain functions on this website, for example:
• When you register for an account on Inteum Central.
• When you connect with us through social media.
• When you request marketing or business proposal information from us
• When you enter into a business relationship with us.
• When you complete our Contact Us form.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website, which helps us improve user experience.
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Website usage data including your location and/or IP address
• Other information relevant to client enquiries
• Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
The data we collect helps us understand how visitors interact with Inteum, enabling us to better communicate our product and service offerings.
Specifically, we may use data for:
• Our internal records.
• Improving Inteum Company products and services.
• Contacting you in response to a specific inquiry.
• Customizing the website to improve your experience.
• Sending promotional communications about products, services, offers and/or other content we determine is relevant to you.
• Contacting you via email, phone, post or social media for market research purposes.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your browser preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
• Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
• Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
• Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
• To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide
functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you may see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
• Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
• Unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link in our email communications.
• Send an email to email@example.com
• Write to us at: 312 11th Ave W #201, Kirkland, WA 98133.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission, or the law requires us to.
Exercising your rights under GDPR
Inteum Company and its subsidiaries takes steps to keep your Personal Data accurate and up to date. If you reside in the European Union, you have certain rights to the Personal Data that we have collected about you. To exercise your rights to your Personal Data, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to requests as soon as practicable, and in any event, within the time limits prescribed by law.
You have the following rights:
Right of access to your Personal Data (Art. 15 GDPR): You have the right to ask us for confirmation on whether we are processing your Personal Data, and access to the Personal Data and related information on that processing (e.g., the purposes of the processing, or the categories of Personal Data involved).
Right to correction (Art. 16 GDPR): You have the right to have your Personal Data corrected, as permitted by law.
Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR): You have the right to ask us to delete your Personal Data, as permitted by law. This right may be exercised among other things: (i) when your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; (ii) when you withdraw consent on which processing is based according to Art. 6 (1) (a) or Art. 9 (2) (a) GDPR and where there is no other legal ground for processing; (iii) when you object to processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or when you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) GDPR; or, (iv) when your Personal Data has been unlawfully processed.
Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR): You have the right to request the limiting of our processing under limited circumstances, including: when the accuracy of your Personal Data is contested; when the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your Personal Data and request the restriction of the use of your Personal Data instead; or when you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Inteum Company and its subsidiaries override your grounds.
Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR): You have the right to receive the Personal Data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit that information to another controller, including to have it transmitted directly, where technically feasible.
Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR): You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data, as permitted by law. This right is limited to processing based on Art. 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR, and includes profiling based on those provisions, and processing for direct marketing purposes. After which, we will no longer process your Personal Data.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an account or as otherwise necessary to provide you our products and services. We will also retain your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Where we no longer need to process your Personal Data, we will delete your Personal Data from our systems.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to Personal Data. Please be advised, however, that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of Personal Data.
If you consider that the security or privacy of the Personal Data we hold on you has been breached, you should notify us immediately through email@example.com.
We will log the breach and invoke our breach notification process to communicate with the relevant bodies.
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Inteum.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.