Applicants must be
- First time PraxisAuril event attendees or those who work in support positions to support Knowledge Transfer Staff
- Employed full time by an organization that has at least one PraxisAuril member.
- Conference registration core registration fee only, NOT add-ons;
- Round-trip travel to the conference; and,
- Accommodation at the contracted PraxisAuril hotel at the published rate.
*Up to a maximum value of $2,000 USD total per recipient.
This scholarship includes all meals offered as part of the cost of the event, including social events. Other meals (or drinks) will not be paid for by this award.
All other costs will be borne by the recipient or their employer.
Travel must be booked at the best available economy class rate.
Receipts must be submitted to Inteum for reimbursement no later than thirty (30) days after the conference close.
Inteum will pay out the award promptly upon receipt of approved receipts.
Applicants may apply by completing the written application part of this form and e-mailing the entire form to Ruth Benson, Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or submit through our website, www.inteum.com/scholarship
Complete applications must be received by Inteum no later than Monday, 4 May 2020 to be included in the drawing.
Scholarship winners will be selected by random draw conducted by Rob Sloman, CEO and founder of Inteum Co. LLC. on Tuesday, 5 May 2020.
Scholarship awardee will be notified by the end of business (PST) Wednesday, 6 May 2020 of the award.