We are pleased to announce the availability of up to one (1) scholarship to attend the ASTP 2020 Annual Conference to be held on 27-29 May in Lisbon, Portugal.
Applicants must be
- First time ASTP event attendees
- Employed full time by an organisation that has at least one ASTP member
- Organisation must be located in EU or UK
- Conference registration core registration fee only, NO add-ons;
- Round-trip travel to the conference; and,
- Accommodation at the contracted ASTP hotel at the published rate.
*Up to a maximum value of $2,000 USD total per recipient.
This scholarship includes all meals offered as part of the cost of the event, including social events. Other meals (or drinks) will not be paid for by this award. All other costs will be borne by the recipient or their employer.
Travel must be booked at the best available economy class rate.
Receipts must be submitted to Inteum for reimbursement no later than thirty (30) days after the conference end. Inteum will pay out the award promptly upon receipt of approved receipts.
Complete applications must be received by Inteum no later than Monday, 27 April 2020 to be included in the draw.
Applicants may apply by completing the written application part of this form and e-mailing the entire form to Ruth Benson, Office Manager, rbenson@Inteum.com.
Scholarship winners will be selected by random draw conducted by Rob Sloman, CEO and founder of Inteum Co. LLC. on Tuesday, 28 April 2020.
Scholarship awardee will be notified by the end of business (PST) Wednesday, 29 April 2020 of his / her award.