We are pleased to announce the availability of one scholarship subsidy to the AUTM Western Regional Meeting to be held in Seattle, WA on September 19-20, 2019.
– Applicants must be first time AUTM event attendees from the Western Region (AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY).
– Applicants are from an organization that has at least one AUTM member.
– Applicants institution for which they work full time is within the corresponding region in which the meeting will be held.
- Conference registration (NOTE: core registration fee only, not add-ons);
- Round-trip travel to the conference; and,
- Accommodation at the contracted AUTM hotel at their published rate.
*Up to a maximum of $2,000 amount total per successful applicant.
This scholarship includes all meals offered as part of the cost of the event.
Other meals will not be paid for by this award. All other costs will be borne by the recipient or their employer.
Travel must be booked at the best available economy class rate.
Receipts must be submitted to Inteum for reimbursement no later than thirty (30) days after the conference close. Inteum will pay out the award promptly upon receipt of approved receipts.
Applicants may apply by completing the written application part of this form and e-mailing the entire form to Ruth Benson, Office Manager, RBenson@Inteum.com
Scholarships will be awarded by random draw by Rob Sloman, CEO and Founder on Tuesday, July 2, 2019 from among complete applications. Scholarship awardee will be notified by the end of business PDT Wednesday, July 3, 2019 of his / her award.
Applications must be received by Inteum no later than Monday, July 1, 2019 to be considered for the drawing.
* Please be advised: While AUTM encourages your participation in this scholarship program, Inteum Company, LLC is solely responsible for the offering, funding, selection and eligibility criteria and benefits of the program.
** Scholarship has no cash value or substitutions and if meeting is cancelled, the scholarship is void.