Inteum Company, LLC is pleased to announce the availability of one scholarship subsidy to the KCA Annual Conference to be held in Sydney at Pier One Sydney Harbour, 12-13 September 2019.
- KCA member practitioners, and those who work in member offices to support the practitioner function
- Applicants are from an organisation that has KCA membership
- Applicant’s institution for which they work full time is within the Australasia region.
- Conference registration (NOTE: core registration fee only @ early bird rate);
- Round-trip travel to the conference; and,
- Accommodation at conference hotel or reasonable priced hotel in area.
*Up to a maximum of $2,000 USD amount total per successful applicant.
This scholarship includes all meals offered as part of the cost of the event. Other meals will not be paid for by this award. All other costs will be borne by the recipient or their employer.
Travel must be booked at the best available economy class rate.
Receipts must be submitted to Inteum for reimbursement no later than thirty (30) days after the conference close. Inteum will pay out the award promptly upon receipt of approved receipts.
Applicants may apply by completing the written application part of this form and e-mailing the entire form to Ruth Benson, Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship will be awarded to the best entrant, as deemed by Rob Sloman, CEO and Founder on PDT Tuesday 30 July 2019 from among complete applications. Scholarship awardee will be notified by the end of business AEST Wednesday 31 July 2019 of his / her award.
Applications must be received by Inteum no later than 5:00pm AEST Monday 29 July 2019 to be considered for the drawing.
* Please be advised: While KCA encourages your participation in this scholarship program, Inteum Company, LLC is solely responsible for the offering, funding, selection and eligibility criteria and benefits of the program, and selection of all scholarship recipients are at the sole discretion of Inteum Company, LLC.
** Scholarship has no cash value or substitutions and if Meeting is cancelled, the scholarship is void.