Getting started with a new software system can be daunting. At Inteum, we make this process as easy as possible for you. Our implementation services are designed to assist the licensee administrative staff in focusing on their needs with regards to using the database to manage their operations, to assist with the initial setting selection decisions and to educate on the Inteum internal setting options for the ongoing management of the system. Implementation services are recommended for all new licensees and our professional staff also works with seasoned groups to further maximize their use of the system based on operational needs and demands.
These services can be conducted online and/or onsite and can include any or all of the following that are applicable for a Licensee:
- An Implementation Questionnaire is provided by Inteum to be completed by the Licensee so as to better define the priorities and envisioned operational procedures for using Inteum to the best advantage for the specific operation.
- Initial consultation call to discuss the Questionnaire
- Review, explanation and recommendations for Security Groups, System Settings, and Managed Lists.
- Explanation of Standard Built-in Reports, discussion of reporting needs with regards to Custom Reports and/or Analytics for Inteum.
- Initial data entry procedures and guidelines
- Mapping licensee’s SOP to the database
- Identifying the special features most useful for your site and instruction on set up
- Explanation of how to use Inteum Central, Listserv, and Help.
If applicable, we also assist with the setup of special features such as Inventor Portal, Technology Publisher and iEdison.